Grocery Conference Track
Bookmark this page and check back often for Grocery Community-focused updates and features.
The Grocery Track at GS1 Connect is designed by industry for industry to help companies address business process challenges leveraging GS1 Standards. From fresh foods to consumer packaged goods to grocery retail, industry stakeholders can learn from peers and standards experts how to benefit from the supply chain visibility GS1 Standards can help enable.
INNOVATE. COLLABORATE. TRANSFORM.
Business demands and resource constraints often drive the need to examine problems from fresh perspectives. When you address a supply chain or business process challenge in a new way leveraging GS1 Standards, you become an innovator. As you share your learnings with your peers and discuss the implementation implications with your trading partners, you bring collaboration into the process that is so critical to transforming entire industries. This is what GS1 Connect is all about. See what the Grocery Track has to offer in Austin in 2015.
GROCERY TRACK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS.
- Fix the Mess – Lessons from Misinterpretations of GTIN Allocation Rules
- Transforming Business via GTIN Integration into Enterprise-wide Use
- Direct Store Delivery Best Practices for Optimized Operations
- What’s New with Retail Grocery?
- Teachings from a DC: If You Mark It, We Can Find It
- It's Not Always Obvious: GS1 Standards Bloopers
- GDSN Major Release Final Preparations for Grocery/Foodservice
- So, You Think Your Data is Accurate; Now's the Time to Prove It
- Attend “How To Do Business With” sessions with major retailers
- Interact one-on-one with trading partners at informal “Trading Partner Roundtable” meetings in the Grocery Zone
- Meet GS1 experts and solution providers who understand your business challenges
- Connect with industry partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or improve your implementation efforts
- Don't miss the “Grocery Meet and Greet” session
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- Tanya DeLisle-Rassel, Cabot Creamery Cooperative
- Mikelea Kelley, Tanimura & Antle
- Christine McMaster, Wakefern Food Corporation
- Nadine Radomski, Dean Foods Company
- Leslie Ward, Coca-Cola Company (The)
- Greg Zwanziger, SUPERVALU
Check out the complete list of all GS1 Connect 2015 Community Advisory Board (CAB) Members