Grocery Conference Track
The Grocery Track at GS1 Connect is designed by industry for industry to help companies solve business problems along the supply chain with the use of GS1 Standards in the fresh foods, consumer packaged goods and grocery retail industries.
Find out how traceability guidelines are aligned in the fresh food industry, how unique product identification enables business efficiency and contributes to food safety, and how Key Data Elements are linked to Critical Tracking Events for supply chain visibility.
- GS1 Standards: Identify, Capture, Share 101 and 102; EDI Essentials, GDSN Overview and much more
Grocery Track Sessions
- All Aligned! Traceability Train on Grocery Track is Moving Fast
- What's New with Grocery?
- New GDSN Ahead: Planning Considerations for 2016 Release
- GROCERY RETAIL PANEL Shares Advanced Use Cases for GDSN
- Fresh Approaches to Making Consumers Smile
- Harvesting the Benefits of Produce Traceability
- Power up Your Data Quality Program With 5 (not so easy) Steps
- Special Technology Track Session: Tools for GS1 Standards Implementations in Produce
View Full Agenda
(Note: Topics are subject to change pending speaker acquisition.)
- Attend "How To Do Business With" sessions with major retailers
- Interact one-on-one with trading partners at informal Trading Partner Roundtable meetings in the Grocery Zone.
- Meet with industry partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to improve your implementation efforts.
- Discuss your implementation questions with GS1 Standards Experts one on one
- Meet with industry peers and learn about traceability guidance for produce, seafood, meat and poultry, deli, dairy and bakery
- Ask questions of session speakers during and after conference sessions
Visit the Grocery Zone and Standards Zone in the Exhibit Hall to find resources for implementing GS1 Standards in your business
Grocery Meet and Greet
This is your opportunity to meet and network with your industry peers in the Grocery Zone during the Welcome Reception on Tuesday from 5:30 - 6:30 PM.
* Be sure to check out the Foodservice Track for sessions relevant to your business.
Industry conference planning representatives
Mikelea Kelley, Tanimura & Antle
Sam Lannigan, Cabot Cheese
Christine McMaster, Wakefern Food Corporation
Nadine Radomski, Dean Foods
Marie White-Turner, The Coca-Cola Co.
Greg Zwanziger, SUPERVALU