Foodservice Conference Track
Bookmark this page and check back often for Foodservice Community-focused updates and features.
The Foodservice Track at GS1 Connect is designed by industry for industry to help companies address business challenges leveraging GS1 Standards. At GS1 Connect, you’ll learn from standards experts how to harness the latest standards-based supply chain best practices, improve product information, food safety and traceability as well as address local and federal food safety regulations.
INNOVATE. COLLABORATE. TRANSFORM.
Business demands and resource constraints often drive the need to examine problems from fresh perspectives. When you address a supply chain or business process challenge in a new way leveraging GS1 Standards, you become an innovator. As you share your learnings with your peers and discuss the implementation implications with your trading partners, you bring collaboration into the process that is so critical to transforming entire industries. This is what GS1 Connect is all about. See what the Foodservice Track has to offer in Austin in 2015.
FOODSERVICE TRACK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS.
- Foodservice State of the Industry
- The Value of Providing Extended Data
- GLN Registry: Benefits for Foodservice
- Traceability Insight: From Process to Flow
- Managing a Collection of Extended Product Data
- How Product Images Drive Efficiencies and, BTW Sell Product
- GDSN Major Release Final Preparations for Grocery/Foodservice
Just added - GS1 US Data Quality Workshop on Friday, June 5th 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Special Opportunity for GDSN Users – Attend a GDSN Major Release 3.X Implementation Workshop before or after the conference co-located at GS1 Connect
If your organization is also conducting business in the retail grocery channel, see what sessions the Retail Grocery Track has to offer
Trading partner roundtables
Meet face-to-face with foodservice trading partners to learn how to optimize your supply chain.
Trading Partner Roundtables: Advantage Sales & Marketing, Ben E. Keith, The Coca-Cola Company, DineEquity, Inc., Dot Foods, Foodbuy / Compass Group North America, Food Services of America, Independent Purchasing Cooperative, Kellogg’s Specialty Channel, Maines Paper & Food Service, McLane Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Quality Supply Chain Co-op (QSCC), Sysco, Tyson Foods Inc., UniPro Foodservice, Inc., Wakefern Food Corp., Wegmans Food Markets
For full list, click here.
How to Do Business With...Sessions: Dot Foods/Shamrock, IPC/Subway, McLane Company, Operator Panel, Walmart/Sam's Club
For full list, click here.
- Meet with trading partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to advance your implementation efforts
- Learn how others in the foodservice industry are implementing GS1 Standards
- Interact one-on-one with trading partners and experts in the foodservice zone
- Network with peers and industry experts at “Foodservice Meet and Greet” sessions
- Join us for Collaboration Day
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- David Leppert, Pepsico Foodservice
- Debbie Bower, Dot Foods
- Regan VanTassel, Ecolab, Inc.
- Jason Gunn, US Foods
Check out the complete list of all GS1 Connect 2015 Community Advisory Board (CAB) Members