Foodservice Conference Track
Bookmark this page and check back often for Foodservice Community-focused updates and features.
The Foodservice Track at GS1 Connect is designed by industry for industry to help companies address business challenges leveraging GS1 Standards. At GS1 Connect, you’ll learn from standards experts, how to harness the latest standards-based supply chain best practices, improve product information and improve food safety and traceability and address local and federal food safety regulations.
INNOVATE. COLLABORATE. TRANSFORM.
Business demands and resource constraints often drive the need to examine problems from fresh perspectives. When you address a supply chain or business process challenge in a new way leveraging GS1 Standards, you become an innovator. As you share your learnings with your peers and discuss the implementation implications with your trading partners, you bring collaboration into the process that is so critical to transforming entire industries. This is what GS1 Connect is all about. See what the Foodservice Track has to offer in Austin in 2015.
FOODSERVICE TRACK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS.
- Foodservice State of the Industry
- The Value of Extended Data
- Managing a Successful Data Collection Process
- Data Delivers Value for Foodservice
- How Product Images Drive Efficiencies and, BTW Sell Product
- Successful Approaches to Tackling the Data Attribute Explosion
- Meet with trading partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to advance your implementation efforts
- Learn how others in the foodservice industry are implementing GS1 Standards
- Interact one-on-one with trading partners and experts in the foodservice zone
- Network with peers and industry experts at “Foodservice Meet and Greet” sessions
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- David Leppert, Pepsico Foodservice
- Debbie Bower, Dot Foods
- Alanna Schany, Ecolab, Inc.
- Jason Gunn, US Foods
Check out the complete list of all GS1 Connect 2015 Community Advisory Board (CAB) Members