Foodservice Conference Track
Bookmark this page and check back often for Foodservice Community-focused updates and features.
The business of food is changing fast. Margins are thin, competition is fierce, and consumer demands for transparency around product information are stronger. Recalls and outbreaks are on the rise. Cutting waste by enhancing efficiencies and improving food safety is more important than ever. Business demands and resource constraints often drive the need to examine problems from new perspectives.
The Foodservice Track at GS1 Connect is designed by industry for industry to help companies address business challenges leveraging GS1 Standards. At GS1 Connect, you’ll learn from standards experts how to harness the latest standards-based supply chain best practices, improve product information, food safety and traceability as well as address local and federal food safety regulations.
Join us to unlock the value of standards for your business and for our industry!
FOODSERVICE TRACK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS.
- Foodservice: Today, Tomorrow, 5 Years
- The Costly Bargain of Trade Spend
- Cut Through Data Confusion with EDI Harmonization
- Close the Gap on Extended Product Data
- Maximizing Benefits from Transitioning to a GS1-128 World
- Leverage Standards for Enhanced Food Safety
- Data Quality Confessions: True Stories of Certification
If your organization is also conducting business in the retail grocery channel, see what sessions the Retail Grocery Track has to offer.
HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH...SESSIONS
Learn about business process requirements directly from industry leaders.
Trading partner roundtables
Meet face-to-face with foodservice trading partners Beaver Street Fisheries, Dot Foods, McLane Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Performance Food Group, Tyson Foods, Inc., and US Foods to learn how to optimize your supply chain. View full list of 2016 hosts.
- Meet with trading partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to advance your implementation efforts
- Learn how others in the foodservice industry are implementing GS1 Standards
- Interact one-on-one with trading partners and experts in the foodservice zone
- Network with peers and industry experts at “Foodservice Meet and Greet” sessions
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- Debbie Bower, Dot Foods
- Ingryd Hernandez, US Foods
- David Leppert, Pepsico Foodservice
- Regan VanTassel, Ecolab, Inc.
Check out the complete list of all GS1 Connect 2016 Community Advisory Board (CAB) Members