Grocery Conference Track
Bookmark this page and check back often for Grocery Community-focused updates and features.
The retail grocery supply chain is evolving driven by consumer and customer expectations for complete and accurate product information, as well as business requirements to improve operational efficiencies and supply chain visibility.
The Grocery Track at GS1 Connect is designed by industry for industry to help companies address business process challenges leveraging GS1 Standards. From fresh foods and consumer packaged goods to retail grocery, GS1 Connect 2016 provides industry stakeholders with the opportunity to learn from peers, exchange ideas with trading partners, and discuss industry best practices.
Join us to unlock the value of standards for your business and for our industry!
GROCERY TRACK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS.
- Grocery Trends and Strategies: Roadmap for a Successful Future
- Get Clever on SmartLabelTM
- USDA Branded Food Products Database
- Cut Through Data Confusion with EDI Harmonization
- Close the Gap on Extended Product Data
- Maximizing Benefits from Transitioning to a GS1-128 World
- Does On-Shelf Availability Matter for Bottom Line Results?
- Cross-Industry Session: No More Excuses: Calculate Your ROI to Justify Data Quality Investments
If your organization is also conducting business in the foodservice channel, see what sessions the Foodservice Track has to offer.
HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH...SESSIONS
Learn about business process requirements directly from industry leaders like Foodbuy, Gordon Food Service, The Kroger Company, McLane Company, SUPERVALU, INC., Target, US Foods, Walgreens, Wakefern Food Corporation, Walmart/Sam's Club, Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. View full list of 2016 sessions.
Trading partner roundtables
Meet face-to-face with retail grocery trading partners Advantage Solution, Associated Wholesale Grocers, Beaver Street Fisheries, Dot Foods, Foodbuy/Compass Group North America, PepsiCo, Inc., Quality Supply Chain Co-op, Inc., Sam's Club, Tyson Foods, Inc., US Foods, Wakefern Food Corp., Walmart Stores Inc. and Wegmans Food Markets to learn how to optimize your supply chain. View full list of 2016 hosts.
- Meet with GS1 US experts and solution providers who understand your business challenges
- Connect with industry partners, peers, and standards experts to get started or improve your implementation efforts
- Join fellow conference attendees and the GS1 US Retail Grocery team at our “Grocery Meet and Greet” session in the Exhibit areas
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- Tanya DeLisle-Rassel, Cabot Creamery Cooperative
- Jeff Hutchins, The Coca-Cola Company
- Mikelea Kelley, Tanimura & Antle
- Christine McMaster, Wakefern Food Corporation
- Nadine Radomski, Dean Foods Company
- Greg Zwanziger, SUPERVALU
Check out the complete list of all GS1 Connect 2016 Community Advisory Board (CAB) Members