Healthcare Conference Track
Bookmark this page and check back often for Healthcare Community-focused updates and features.
The Healthcare Track at GS1 Connect is designed by industry for industry to help companies address business challenges and regulatory requirements leveraging GS1 Standards. At GS1 Connect, you’ll learn from standards experts, how to harness the latest standards-based supply chain best practices, improve business and care delivery processes, and prepare for U.S. FDA Unique Device Identification (UDI) and the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
INNOVATE. COLLABORATE. TRANSFORM.
Business demands and resource constraints often drive the need to examine problems from fresh perspectives. When you address a supply chain or business process challenge in a new way leveraging GS1 Standards, you become an innovator. As you share your learnings with your peers and discuss the implementation implications with your trading partners, you bring collaboration into the process that is so critical to transforming entire industries. This is what GS1 Connect is all about. See what the Healthcare Track has to offer in Austin in 2015.
Healthcare TRACK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS.
- What UDI Means to Providers, Retailers & Consumers
- UDI: Nine Months Into the Journey
DSCSA: Next up? Serialization Steps To The Plate
- Data Interoperability Part I: Manufacturer to Hospital
- Data Interoperability Part II: Provider to Patient
- Integrating Supply Chain with the Electronic Health Record?
- Walking the Blazed Trail: Wins & Wisdom From Outside Healthcare
- Collaboration Capstone: Trading Partner Connections
Take advantage of this capstone session that will bring together all of your learnings from the conference to help you form an action plan for implementing GS1 Standards. Attend this comprehensive, interactive session to leave with real-life trading partner connections and implementation practices.
Healthcare Provider Discount -- Save 50%
Enter “15HCPROV50” in the discount code box during registration to receive 50% off published conference rates. Healthcare Provider status will be validated in order to receive the discount.
- GS1 Healthcare US® Initiative Open Industry Meeting, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Hear the “State of the Initiative” update, engage in discussions on hot topics such as U.S. FDA UDI, DSCSA, GUDID and GDSN®, gain insights from peer implementation use cases. Open to all conference attendees.
- GS1 Healthcare US Industry Sponsor Group Meeting and Workgroup Sessions, 8:00 AM – 3 PM (Invitation only)
- Healthcare Industry Meet & Greet: Meet and network with your industry peers in the Healthcare Zone during the Welcome Reception.
Trading partner roundtables
Meet face-to-face with trading partners in adjacent channels to learn how to optimize your supply chain. View 2015 hosts.
- Meet with trading partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to advance your implementation efforts
- Join us for Collaboration Day
- Learn how others in the healthcare industry are implementing GS1 Standards
- Interact one-on-one with trading partners and experts in the Healthcare Zone
- Network with peers and industry experts at “Healthcare Meet and Greet” sessions
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- Kevin Capatch, Geisinger Health System
Danielle Fink, Cardinal Health
- Carl Gomberg, Premier, Inc.
- Craig Karagitz, Terumo Medical Corporation
- Michael Schiller, Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM)
- Gavin Seyler, Cook Medical
- Thomas Stenger, BJC HealthCare
- Steve Tadevich, McKesson Corporation
- John Terwilliger, Abbott Laboratories
Check out the complete list of all GS1 Connect 2015 Community Advisory Board (CAB) Members