Healthcare Conference Track
Bookmark this page and check back often for Healthcare Community-focused updates and features.
Government regulation and increasing customer demands for supply chain standards are transforming healthcare—and GS1 Standards are at the forefront.
The Healthcare Track at GS1 Connect is designed by your peers to help companies address business challenges and regulatory requirements leveraging GS1 Standards. At GS1 Connect, you’ll learn from industry and GS1 Standards experts how to harness the latest standards-based supply chain best practices, enhance business processes, improve patient safety, and prepare for U.S. FDA Unique Device Identification (UDI) and the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
Join your peers, suppliers, and customers to unlock the value of standards for your organization and for our industry!
Healthcare TRACK SESSION HIGHLIGHTS.
- GS1 Healthcare US® Initiative Open Industry Meeting
- UDI Implementation at the Healthcare Provider
- DSCSA – Industry Update and Pilot Lessons
- Use of Big Data in Healthcare
- Price Accuracy Using GLN
- Leveraging GDSN for Sharing Healthcare Product Master Data
- The Global Impact of Pharmaceutical Serialization
- Healthcare Implementation Best Practices Using GS1 Standards
- Healthcare Capstone Event
- Regulatory & Commercial Convergence Part 1: U.S. FDA UDI
- Regulatory & Commercial Convergence Part 2: U.S. FDA DSCSA
- Regulatory & Commercial Convergence Part 3: ONC and CMS
Healthcare Capstone Event
The capstone session is designed to help you to bring together all of your learnings from the conference and have your questions answered by the healthcare track speakers. Join this interactive session to engage with healthcare supply chain partners, discuss implementation practices, and gain insights from peers. This was the highest rated session at 2015 GS1 Connect Healthcare Track.
Healthcare Provider Discount -- Save 50%
Enter “16HCPROV50” in the discount code box during registration to receive 50% off published conference rates. Healthcare Provider status will be validated in order to receive the discount.
trading partner roundtables
Meet face-to-face with trading partners in adjacent channels to learn how to optimize your supply chain. View 2016 hosts.
- Meet with trading partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to advance your implementation efforts
- Learn how others in the healthcare industry are implementing GS1 Standards
- Interact one-on-one with trading partners and experts in the Standardsville Healthcare Zone
- Network with peers and industry experts at “Healthcare Meet and Greet” sessions
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- Kevin Capatch, Geisinger Health System
- Danielle Fink, Cardinal Health
- Carl Gomberg, Premier, Inc.
- Kevan MacKenzie, McKesson Corporation
- Christopher Reed, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Gavin Seyler, Cook Medical
- Thomas Stenger, BJC HealthCare
- John Terwilliger, Abbott Laboratories
Check out the complete list of all GS1 Connect 2016 Community Advisory Board (CAB) Members