GS1 Standards and Solutions
Bookmark this page and check back often for updates and features.
GS1 Standards for identifying, capturing, and sharing data—about products, trade items, locations, and more—make it possible for companies to speak the same language and leverage the power of information. GS1 Standards experts are your resource to learn first-hand how to use GS1 Standards to move your business forward.
Standards and solutions Track session highlights
- The Attribute Explorer – Learn about our new interactive attribute tool
- The Value of GTIN Allocation
- Protecting Brand Identity – Manage your prefix during a M&A
- How EDI Can Revolutionize Your Business Practices
- The Right Barcode for the Right Business Application
- Data Driver – Take the guesswork out of creating GTINs
Drop in for a check-up at the GS1 Standards Clinic – GS1 Standards experts are on call. Choose from ten Q&A sessions scheduled in 20-30 minute increments throughout the conference. Clinic subjects include coupons, GS1 General Specifications updates, a Data Driver walk through, GS1-128 Barcode best practices, application identifiers, RFID, X-12, EDI and the GLN Registry. No appointments are necessary – just stop by the Standards Clinic in the Exhibit Hall. The session schedule will be available closer to the conference date.