GS1 Connect provides the perfect forum for collaboration, bringing industry leaders, peers, and trading partners together from around the world to advance entire industries. Take advantage of lunch breaks, cocktail receptions, and a Gala on the USS Midway for unparalleled networking opportunities.
- Tuesday, June 10 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
New for 2014, Collaboration Day gives you the opportunity to meet with peers, trading partners, and solution providers as your schedule allows—without taking time away from sessions and other conference activities.
- Wednesday, June 11 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
The U.S. Navy’s longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century—now a museum—serves as the backdrop for this year’s Gala. You’ll enjoy live music, a “USO Show” beneath the stars on the flight deck, flight simulators, and an evening of networking in style amidst the beauty of the San Diego bay.
Trading Partner Roundtables
- Tuesday, June 10 from 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 11 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Thursday, June 12 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Meet with trading partners one-on-one to discuss best practices and improve your relationships.
Ask the Experts
- Tuesday, June 10 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 11 from 10:20 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:50 PM to 5:00 PM
Talk to GS1 Standards and industry experts about your standards implementation questions. Schedule one-on-one meetings in the Industry and Standards Zones in the Exhibit Hall.
Meet & Greet Sessions
- Tuesday, June 10 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Network with your peers during the Welcome Reception ad Industry Meet & Greet Sessions. They will take place in the Industry Zones in the Exhibit Hall.