Foodservice Conference Track
Foodservice trading partners are requesting more information than ever before and GS1 Standards make it possible for companies to leverage the power of information by identifying, capturing and sharing data about products, locations and more.
Foodservice is continuing its momentum toward utilizing Global Location Numbers (GLNs), Global Trade Item Numbers® (GTIN®s) and sharing data through the Global Data Synchronization Network™ (GDSN®). GS1 Connect is the answer to how you move your business forward!
- Foodservice 2015 and Beyond
- Is Your Data Making the Sale?
- Ensuring Data Quality: What are the Pitfalls and How to Overcome Them
- Track & Trace In Action
- Encore Presentation – More Cool Tools for Foodservice
- Leveraging GS1 Standards in External Business Transactions
- How Scanning can Transform Your Warehouse Operations
- Power up Your Data Quality Program With 5 (not so easy) Steps
(Note: Topics are subject to change pending speaker acquisition.)
- Attend "How to Do Business With" sessions with your trading partners
- Interact one-on-one with foodservice manufacturers, distributors and operators at informal trading partner roundtables.
- Meet with industry partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to advance your implementation efforts.
- Attend "Foodservice Rising Stars" sessions and hear how industry members are successfully implementing GS1 Standards in their businesses.
- Discuss your implementation questions with GS1 Standards Experts one-on-one
- Meet with GS1 US Industry Experts and learn about how to apply GS1 Standards to your business to improve supply chain efficiency and food safety
- Ask questions of session speakers during and after conference sessions.
Visit the Foodservice Zone and Standards Zone in the Exhibit Hall to find resources for implementing GS1 Standards in your business
Foodservice Meet and Greet
This is your opportunity to meet and network with your industry peers in the Foodservice Zone during the Welcome Reception.
INDUSTRY CONFERENCE PLANNING REPRESENTATIVES
- Debbie Bower Dot Foods
- Alanna Schany Ecolab, Inc.
- Merissa Hamilton Food Services of America
- David Leppert PepsiCo, Inc.
- Jason Gunn US Foods