Healthcare Conference Track
Improved patient safety—enabled by supply chain visibility—is transforming healthcare—and GS1 Standards are at the forefront. At GS1 Connect, you’ll learn from experts about the GS1 System and how to harness the latest standards-based supply chain best practices.
- State of the Healthcare Industry
- FDA UDI Implementation- Member Research Update
- Synchronizing GTINs into Provider Item Masters--Opening doors to GDSN
- GLN's the link between providers and suppliers
- Are we Meaningful Data Users? Learn from the Pharmaceutical Experience
- Crossover Retail/ Retail Pharmacy Healthcare/ Foodservice
- Pharmaceutical Industry's Collaborative Journey to Traceability
- Pharmaceutical Serialization for the Global Market
- Power up Your Data Quality Program With 5 (not so easy) Steps
(Note: Topics are subject to change pending speaker acquisition.)
- Meet with industry partners, peers, solution providers, and standards experts to get started or to advance your implementation efforts.
- Learn how others in the healthcare industry are implementing GS1 Standards.
- Meet trading partners in the Healthcare Zone's Trading Partner Roundtables.
- Discuss your implementation questions with GS1 Standards Experts one-on-one.
- Meet with GS1 Healthcare US experts and learn about how to apply GS1 Standards to improve patient safety and supply chain efficiency.
- Ask questions of session speakers during and after conference sessions.
Visit the Healthcare Zone and Standards Zone in the Exhibit Hall to find resources for implementing GS1 Standards in your business.
Healthcare Meet and Greet
This is your opportunity to meet and network with your industry peers in the Healthcare Zone during the Welcome Reception.
Industry Conference Planning Representatives
- Elizabeth Waldorf, Amgen, Inc.
- Scott Dwyer, Cleveland Clinic
- Kevin Capatch, Geisinger Health System
- Michael Smith, Merck & Company, Inc.
- Becky Walkinshaw, Wexner Medical Center