Retail Conference Track
It’s more important than ever for the apparel, footwear and accessories sector to be able to follow their products from the source to the store—ensuring that the right product gets to the right place at the right time. GS1 Connect is the place to learn from the experts how to use and leverage existing investments in GS1 Standards to move your business forward.
- Learn from the Pros: Understanding eCommerce Fulfillment Models
- Best Practices for Deploying Rich Content with Images and Attributes
- Collaboration is Key: The Rise of CPFR in an Omni Channel World
- A Year in Review: RFID Update
- Bricks and Clicks – Preparing for the Omni-Channel Customer
- Key Insights on Doing Business In Canada
- Maximize Your Company's Business Potential With New Technologies
- Power up Your Data Quality Program With 5 (not so easy) Steps
(Note: Topics are subject to change pending speaker acquisition.)
- Attend How To Do Business With sessions with major retailers
- Interact one-on-one with top retailers at informal roundtable meetings
- Meet GS1 experts and solution providers who understand your business challenges
- Meet peers and industry experts at Retail Meet & Greet sessions
- Discuss your implementation questions with GS1 Standards Experts one-on-one
- Meet with GS1 US Industry Experts and learn about how to apply GS1 Standards to your industry
- Ask questions of session speakers during and after conference sessions
- See what “omni-channel” retailing means to your company and the industry
- Visit the Retail Zone and the Standards Zone on the exhibit floor to find resources for implementing GS1 Standards in your business
Retail Meet and Greet
This is your opportunity to meet and network with your industry peers in the Retail Zone during the Welcome Reception.
Industry Conference Planning Representatives
- John Poss Ace Hardware Corporation
- Patricia Vessey Best Buy Company Inc
- Connie Daniels Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Mike Sadiwnyk GS1 Canada
- Bill Gratke Lamps Plus, Inc.
- Steven Shiovitz Levi Strauss & Company
- Andrea Smith Lord & Taylor
- Gale Weisenfeld PVH Corp.