Promote your participation at GS1 Connect
Use these marketing tools to promote your participation at GS1 Connect 2020. Please note: Hosts are not permitted to alter or change the marketing resources provided below.
GS1 Connect Social Media Toolkit for Trading Partner Roundtable Hosts:
- Includes post ideas, ready to share content for LinkedIn, Twitter and more - Access Now!
Social Media Incentive:
As a participant in this program you have the opportunity to earn 1 complimentary conference registration for 8 social media shares. Details on this incentive are noted below, as well as in your GS1 Connect Social Media Toolkit.
- The 8 posts must be shared between March 2 and June 1.
- Posts can be shared from your corporate social media accounts or an employee of your company can also choose to share posts from their personal accounts.
- To count as a share the hashtags #GS1Connect20 and #GS1ConnectTPRT must both be included and the post must also include your company’s name. This will help us to attribute your employees’ shares to your company.
- Only shares on Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter will be counted and only one complimentary conference registration can be earned though this incentive.
- Join (company name) at our Trading Partner Roundtable session at #GS1Connect2020 to discuss best practices and business processes to help elevate efficiency in your #supplychain. http://ow.ly/9Z8X30mQydU #GS1ConnectTPRT
- Attending #GS1connect20? Stop by the (company name) Trading Partner Roundtable session to discuss best practices and business processes to help drive results, outcomes, and business forward! http://ow.ly/9Z8X30mQydU #GS1ConnectTPRT
Please utilize the following image sizes below when advertising you participation online.