Exhibitor Profile Listing
The Exhibitor/Sponsor Profile is an exceptional way to inform GS1 Connect attendees about your company and solutions in the conference program and mobile app. Please confirm your company description, logo, and contact information are correct by logging into the portal and modifying the information. All changes must be made by Friday, February 8, 2019. Instructions are located below:
Update your profile listing here
- Enter the email address and confirmation number of the primary registrant. Click "Modify" at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to "Booth Details" and upload your company logo and 500-character description. You will need to submit any additional information that is required and still missing to proceed.
- Once everything has been properly filled-out, click "Next" in the bottom right corner.
- Continue to click "Next" until you get to the final page where you will click "Finish."
The GS1 Connect Exhibitor Kit is live. Please click here, or use the link below to access the online exhibitor kit!
The Alliance online exhibitor portal contains important schedule and shipping information for GS1 Connect, as well as provides the opportunity to order additional booth equipment, accessories, and services. If you need assistance with the site or have questions regarding your order, please contact the Alliance Exhibitor Services team at 888.528.2011 or e-mail ExhibitorAssistance@alliance-exposition.com.
Please note that all booths come with the following items:
- 10' x 10' Booth Package
- 8' high back drape
- 3' high side rail
- Exhibitor ID sign
- 1 - 6' draped table
- 2 - Side chairs
- 1 - Wastebasket
- 5A electrical circuit
- Complimentary basic wifi
- The exhibit area is inside a traditional exhibit hall with polished concrete and although booth carpet is not required, it is strongly recommended
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations - Please review before June 3, 2019
Download IAEE Rules and Regulations PDF (1 MB)
Use this link to register for GS1 Connect 2019 - for Registration Type choose Exhibitor. Exhibitor full conference passes were distributed to the primary exhibitor booth contact separately. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
One Per Ten Program - Earn Registrations for Your Team!
Each exhibitor gets a Partner discount code for 10% off that can be shared with customers and staff. For each 10 registrations with your specific Partner code, you will earn one complimentary registration to use or give away. Discount codes were distributed by email in early December 2019. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.