Exhibitor Profile Listing
The Exhibitor/Sponsor Profile is an exceptional way to inform GS1 Connect attendees about your company and solutions in the conference program. Please confirm your company description, logo, and contact information are correct by logging back into registration and modifying the information. All changes must be made by Date. Instructions are located below:
- Update your profile listing here
- Select the Already Registered hyperlink located below the “Sponsorship Level” drop-down
- Enter the email address and confirmation number of the primary registrant
- Click on the orange Modify tab at the top of the screen
- Scroll down to locate the header, Booth Details, and upload your company logo and 500-character description.
- You will need to submit any additional information that is required and still missing to proceed.
- Once everything has been properly filled-out, click the orange Next tab at the bottom right corner of the page
- Continue to click Next until they get to the final page where they will click Finish
The GS1 Connect Exhibitor Kit is live. Please use the link below to access the online exhibitor kit.
Confirmed exhibitors and exhibiting sponsors will receive an email with log-in instructions to the Alliance Exposition online exhibitor portal. The email includes your username and a temporary password. Upon log-in you will be prompted to create your own password. If you need log-in access for an additional user at your firm, please contact show management (email@example.com).
You may wish to add
firstname.lastname@example.org as a “trusted sender,” to avoid misdirection into your spam folder.
The Alliance online exhibitor portal contains important schedule and shipping information for GS1 Connect, as well as provides the opportunity to order additional booth equipment, accessories, and services. If you need assistance with the site or have questions regarding your order, please contact the Alliance Exhibitor Services team at 888.528.2011 or e-mail
Please note that all booths come with the following items:
- 10' x 10' Booth Package
- 8' high back drape
- 3' high side rail
- Exhibitor ID sign
- 1 - 6' draped table
- 2 - Side chairs
- 1 - Wastebasket
- 5A electrical circuit
- Complimentary basic wifi
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations - Please review before June 11, 2018
Download IAEE Rules and Regulations PDF (1 MB)
Exhibitor Registration Link
Use this link to register for GS1 Connect 2018 - for Registration Type choose Exhibitor. Exhibitor full conference passes will be distributed to primary exhibitor booth contact separately. Email email@example.com for questions and passes
One Per Ten Program - Earn Registrations for Your Team!
Each exhibitor gets a Partner discount code for 10% off that can be shared with customers and staff. For each 10 registrations with your specific Partner code, you will earn one complimentary registration to use or give away. Discount codes will be distributed shortly.