GS1 US Retail Grocery Initiative Members
Help shape the future of the retail grocery industry and its supply chain—get involved in the GS1 US Retail Grocery Initiative
The GS1 US Retail Grocery Initiative represents a broad cross-section of industry stakeholders and trading partners. Today more than 80 suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, logistics and technology providers, industry and trade associations, academic institutions, and regulatory agencies are participating members in initiative activities focused on improving product information and images, supply chain visibility, data quality and operational efficiencies with GS1 Standards.
- University of Arkansas
- Auburn University
- Auto-ID Labs, MIT
- Humber College
- The Sustainability Consortium
- University of Southern Indiana
- AgGateway Corporation
- AIM Global
- CPMA (Canadian Produce Marketing Association)
- Center for Supply Chain Studies
- Consumer Brands Association
- Feed & Seed Co.
- FMI, The Food Industry Association
- Global Food Traceability Center
- IDDBA (International Deli Dairy Bakery Association)
- Institute of Food Technologists
- International Dairy Foods Association
- International Fresh Produce
- National Fisheries Institute
- National Grocers Association
- National Council of Chain Restaurants
- North American Meat Institute
- Oldways Preservation Trust
- Seafood Products Association
- Culinary Collaborations
- Dot Foods
- Golden State Foods
- H E Butt Grocery Company
- Lipari Foods LLC
- National Alcohol & Beverage Control Assoc.
- Target Corporation
- Topco Associates, Inc
- The Kroger Co.
- Wakefern Food Corporation
- Walgreens Co.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
- Antares Vision
- Avery Dennison
- FoodLogiQ, LLC
- Sinclair Systems International LLC
- Testo North America
- GS1 Canada
- GS1 Ireland
- World Wildlife Fund
Become part of our targeted workgroups. Whatever your focus or expertise, you can get involved, foster collaboration, and make a difference.