- Food Industry Addresses U.S. FDA Requirements for Additional Traceability Records With New Guidance 2023-03-07
- Netflix Co-Founder Marc Randolph to Headline GS1 Connect 2023 2023-02-22
- Executives from eBay and Golden State Foods Join GS1 US Board of Governors 2022-12-05
- GS1 Connect 2023 - Call for Presentations 2022-11-03
- New GS1 US Guideline Provides Healthcare Industry With Best Practices for Managing and Measuring Data Quality 2022-04-18: GS1 US® has published a new guideline titled “Guide to Managing and Measuring Data Quality in Healthcare,” created to aid the healthcare industry in using complete and accurate product data for internal processes as well as for sharing data with trading partners.
- New GS1 US Guideline Supports Retail Industry With Claims Compliance 2022-05-04: GS1 US® has published a new resource to help brands and retailers leverage GS1 Electronic Product Code (EPC)-based Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to support claims compliance, increase inventory accuracy and improve supply chain visibility.
GS1 Standards Make a Difference Over Five Billion Times a Day
GS1 Standards goes beyond barcodes to beat at the heart of business over 5 billion times a day.
About GS1 US: A Video Overview
GS1 US and GS1 Standards have transformed the world of business and those living in it. This video tells the story.