Get customized, industry-specific expertise and support to help you implement GS1 Standards in your organization.
Implementation Resources for Foodservice
Learn how to best use GS1 Standards to improve business processes
GS1 US® offers a number of resources to help your organization as you adopt and use GS1 Standards to improve your business processes.
- Read the RFID Advantage: The Value of EPC/RFID With Extended Attributes
- New! GS1 Digital Link - Get Started
- Case Study: Ocean Mist Farms - End-to-end produce traceability translates to end-to-end efficiencies and food safety
- EPCIS - Sharing "Event Data" During a Product's Lifecycle PDF
- Case Study: Ecolab Takes a Clean Approach to Spotless Product Data
- GS1 US Guidance for Sharing Product Attributes via GDSN in Foodservice PDF (1.88 MB)
- Case Study: Pocono ProFoods - Distributing quality product data for a quality customer experience PDF (211 KB)
- Foodservice GS1 US GDSN Attribute Guide R1.2 (GDSN v3.1.1) PDF (5.6 MB)
- Implementation Checklist for Manufacturers PDF (1.1 MB)
- Implementation Checklist for Distributors DOCX (57.5 KB)
- Implementation Checklist for Operators DOCX (53.4 KB)
GS1 US Advisory Services
Who Can Help
Are you looking for logistics and technology providers to help you implement GS1 Standards in the Foodservice industry? Find the expertise you need from a GS1 US Solution Provider.
Whether you are bringing your product to market for the first time or taking your company to the next level, GS1 US makes it easier to do business.