Get customized, industry-specific expertise and support to help you implement GS1 Standards in your organization.
Implementation Resources for Foodservice
Learn how to best use GS1 Standards to improve business processes
GS1 US® offers a number of resources to help your organization as you adopt and use GS1 Standards to improve your business processes.
- Read the RFID Advantage: The Value of EPC/RFID With Extended Attributes
- New! GS1 Digital Link - Get Started
- Case Study: Ocean Mist Farms - End-to-end produce traceability translates to end-to-end efficiencies and food safety
- EPCIS - Sharing "Event Data" During a Product's Lifecycle PDF
- Case Study: Ecolab Takes a Clean Approach to Spotless Product Data
- GS1 US Guidance for Sharing Product Attributes via GDSN in Foodservice PDF (1.88 MB)
- Case Study: Pocono ProFoods - Distributing quality product data for a quality customer experience PDF (211 KB)
- Foodservice GS1 US GDSN Attribute Guide R1.2 (GDSN v3.1.1) PDF (5.6 MB)
- Implementation Checklist for Manufacturers PDF (1.1 MB)
- Implementation Checklist for Distributors DOCX (57.5 KB)
- Implementation Checklist for Operators DOCX (53.4 KB)
Visit our Resource Library for a complete set of industry-specific webcasts, guidelines, standards, case studies, white papers, and related documentation