Modernize your supply chain to improve patient safety and reduce costs
Learn how GS1 Standards can help your organization
In today’s changing landscape, U.S. healthcare providers are looking to:
- Transform their delivery systems to provide value, quality, and safe care
- Reduce expenses
- Eliminate waste and inefficiencies
- Optimize clinical operations
- Achieve financial sustainability
- Leverage information technologies to improve performance
GS1 Standards in U.S. Healthcare are making it possible to follow prescription drugs and medical devices from the manufacturer to the patient, improving efficiency, safety, and patient care.
- Healthcare Executive Q&A's
- Infographic: GS1 Standards at a Glance for Healthcare PDF (332 KB)
- GTIN Adoption & Usage Model - Implementation Roadmap for U.S. Healthcare Supply Chain PDF (923 KB)
Sign up for GS1 Healthcare US® industry updates
Get industry information and resources delivered directly to your email inbox. Sign up to receive white papers, standards updates, guidelines, case studies, and more.
Disclaimer: GS1 US is the local GS1 Member Organization that supports implementation of the GS1 System in the United States. GS1 US employees are not representatives or agents of the U.S. FDA, and the content herein has not been reviewed, approved, or authorized by the U.S. FDA.
GS1 is a U.S. FDA-Accredited Issuing Agency for UDI, and GS1 Standards are authorized for use in implementing the requirements of the U.S. FDA UDI Rule.