GS1 US Advisory Services for the Foodservice and Retail Grocery Industry
Customized support to improve data quality, efficiency and visibility in your supply chain
Consumer expectations for food safety and robust product information are higher than ever—and it’s up to you to deliver supply chain visibility and high-quality data to stay competitive. GS1 US® is here to help your business meet those objectives through the use of GS1 Standards.
We offer a combination of technical and business expertise to address specific challenges your organization may face as you integrate the GS1 System of Standards into your operations.
Are you looking to improve a business process, like case-level traceability, data governance or inventory management? Contact Advisory Services for help tackling these challenges by emailing us at AdvisoryServices@gs1us.org.
Examples of Advisory Services engagements in retail grocery and foodservice:
- Business process mapping to maximize the benefits of GS1 Standards
- Data governance assessments, data quality guidance and training via the GS1 US National Data Quality Program
- Traceability solutions for improved supply chain visibility and food safety
- Customized product data management support
To help your company maximize benefits from implementing standards-based business processes, our team of industry experts will share their expertise and best practice recommendations. Topics may include:
- Identifying products, locations and logistic units
- Capturing GS1 Standards in barcodes
- Data quality and the GS1 US National Data Quality Program
- Sharing trusted data with trading partners and consumers
- Supply chain traceability
- Radio frequency identification
- Preparing to address regulatory requirements for the
- Food Safety Modernization Act and nutritional and menu labeling
We provide virtual and on-site education
Among the most popular topics:
- GS1 Foundations
- GS1 Standards for Food Traceability
- GS1 Package Measurement Rules
- GS1 Standards for Product Data Excellence
Ask us about training opportunities for your business
To learn more about how GS1 US Advisory Services can help you expedite implementation of GS1 Standards into your business processes, see these details on our offerings and contact us at AdvisoryServices@gs1us.org.