GS1 US Advisory Services for Apparel and General Merchandise
Customized support to improve data quality, efficiency and visibility in your supply chain
Consumer expectations are higher than ever for robust product information and an easy shopping experience. Your organization needs supply chain visibility and high-quality data to stay competitive. GS1 US® is here to help your business meet those objectives through the use of GS1 Standards.
We offer a combination of technical and business expertise to address specific challenges your organization may face as you integrate the GS1 System of Standards into your operations.
Are you looking to improve a business process, like shipping/receiving, master data management or inventory analysis? Contact Advisory Services for help tackling these challenges by emailing us at AdvisoryServices@gs1us.org.
Examples of Advisory Services engagements in retail:
- Readiness assessments, targeted pilot and/or implementation planning and support and training to support EPC-enabled RFID solutions
- Development of supplier onboarding processes requiring integration of GS1 Standards
- Supply chain automation - warehouse assessments, EDI automation gap analysis, automated receiving and distribution process improvements to support supply chain efficiency
- Image/attribute standards assessment and audit services - evaluation and documentation of current systems and processes, assessment compliance with established GS1 Standards
To help your company maximize benefits from implementing standards-based business processes, our team of industry experts will share their expertise and best practice recommendations. Topics may include:
- Identifying products, locations and logistic units
- Capturing GS1 Standards in barcodes and RFID tags
- Sharing trusted data with trading partners and consumers
- Supply chain traceability
- Data quality and the GS1 US National Data Quality Program
- Radio frequency identification
We provide virtual and on-site education
Among the most popular topics:
- GS1 Standards fundamentals
- GS1 Standards for traceability
- Global Trade Item Number® (GTIN®) Management Standards
- Data quality assessment and data governance
- Package measurement rules
- GS1 Standards for Product Data Excellence Online Certificate Course
Ask us about training opportunities for your business.
To learn more about how GS1 US Advisory Services can help you expedite implementation of GS1 Standards into your business processes, see these details on our offerings and contact us at AdvisoryServices@gs1us.org.