Education and Implementation Support
Customers asked us for a trusted, open, and flexible partner. They told us they need resources with a keen understanding of GS1 Standards—and how to apply them in the retail supply chain.
So we built a team of impartial apparel, general merchandise, and hardlines retail industry specialists. With a powerful blend of innovation, experience, and know-now, they support retailers, marketplaces, suppliers, brand owners, manufacturers, and solution providers in achieving their go-to-market omni-channel objectives. The program:
- Delivers a precise mix of technical and business expertise
- Helps your business implement standards-based technologies the right way
- Provides tailored education and training support on GS1 Standards, including Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) implementation best practices, Package Measurement Rules, Global Trade Item Number® (GTIN®) Management, and Data Synchronization
- Offers tailored implementation assistance for:
- Supply chain automation
- EPC®-enabled RFID solutions
- Images and attributes
- Data governance assessment, guidance, and training via the GS1 US National Data Quality Program
- Global Data Synchronization Network™ (GDSN®)
Learn more about our enterprise level online education
or ask us about our on-site training
opportunities for your business.